Through years of experience our growers have developed a pristine oyster using a bottom rearing technique resulting in a natural, deep cupped shell full of tender meat. We are confident you will find Aquanor Wianno Oysters Simply the Finest quality oysters available on the market today.
Wianno (pronounced we-a’-no) is a quiet village on the South Shore of Cape Cod named after the local Indian Chief of the Mattacheese tribe. Wianno Oysters are grown in the crystal clear waters of Cape Cod Bay and Nantucket Sound. Their size, shape and flavor are enhanced by these natural habitat growing conditions producing the best oyster money can buy.
Always harvested by hand, Wianno Oysters have a pearl white interior shell and a distinctive exterior that denotes a superior quality New England oyster. These plump, succulent oysters have a distinct sweet and briny flavor preferred by oyster connoisseurs. Perfect for half-shell presentation, Aquanor WiAnno Oysters are a premium oyster that will have your customers coming back for more.
Aquanor WiAnno Oysters
- Sustainably farm-raised in Cape Cod, MA
- Hand Packed: 2 x 50 count breathable mesh bags in a Styrofoam box
- Seasonality - Available Year Round
For more detailed information regarding Aquanor WiAnno Oysters check out the WiAnno website: www.wiannooyster.com
Aquanor Live Nauset Bay Clams
- Harvested and hand shucked onboard small day boats in Nantucket, MA
- Wild bay scallops
- Dry Packed: 90-110 ct. in a 10 lb. snap lid container
- Seasonality - Nov. thru Mar.
Fresh Maine Shrimp
- Sustainably caught in the wild from the
Gulf of Maine
- Shell-on, Headless, 60-80 ct. in a 10 lb. bag
- Peeled, Deveined, 90-110 ct. in two 5 lb. bags
- Seasonality - Dec. thru May
Click Here for Aquanor recommended Shellfish recipes.